This week's shopping trip was a total success for so many reasons. I was able to buy almost everything organic and stock up for the upcoming weeks. Here's how I did it.
(10) Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade varieties (Mango-Cherry-Lime-Peach-Strawberry) $1.00 each
(3) Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes $1.69 each + (1) Muir Glen Organic tomato sauce $0.99
used (2) $1.00/2 Muir Glen tomatoes -peelie found on the can
Pay: $4.06 for all for or $1.00 each
(1) 365 Frozen Fruit Bars Strawberry Pina Colada $1.99
(1) 365 Organic Vanilla Yogurt $2.99
(3) limes $0.29 each
(2) Spicy Italian Fresh Pork Sausages on sale $0.99 each
(1) Organic Frozen Corn $1.99
(1) Organic Frozen Baby Lima Beans $2.69
(1) 365 Frozen Haricot Verts (green beans)
(1) Organic Girl baby Spring Mix (my favorite) $3.99
used (1) $1.00/1 Organic Girl salad product
(1) Organic Pipe Rigate Pasta $2.19 BEST PASTA SHAPE EVER!
(1) 365 Organic Jasmine Rice 2-lb bag $3.99 ---this is cheaper than in bulk.
(2) Whole Chickens $12.00 -- (I had the butcher cut them each into 10 pieces)
365 Cheese Blend (Fontina-Asiago-Parmesan) --perfect for my cheesy polenta.
Fresh Ground Honey Roasted Peanut butter 0.59/lb $2.94 --they have peanut grinders :)
Organic Red Potatoes $4.99
-Whole Foods Total $63.06-
(1) Market Pantry Large Shrimp (raw peeled and devained) $6.49 -anywhere else you'll pay $10.00
(1) Earthbound Farms Organic Carrots $1.09
(2) Onions $2.19 -no need to buy these organic... see Clean 15
Market Pantry Soft French bread $1.59
(1) Driscoll's Organic Strawberries $2.74 see this post for coupon...
Archer Farms Organic Milk $3.59
-Target Total $18.12-
This week I spent more than my usual $50/week however I will be having family in for the 4th and it's good to have a packed fridge for family and friends :) Follow me and check back often for deals, coupons and advice.