re-post from September 10, 2010 :)
I learned that it's not necessary to buy everything organic.
The "Dirty Dozen" is a list of 12 foods you should consider buying organic
- Meat and milk
- peaches and nectarines
- strawberries and blueberries
- apples and pears
- bell peppers
- spinach, kale, and lettuce
- sweet corn
- sweet peas
- sweet potatoes
- Plan your meals around less expensive organic foods or with conventional foods that are on the "Clean 15" list.
- Buy in Bulk.
- Buy seasonal to save.
- Join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). Find local farms here.
- Many organic manufacturers you like offer coupons on products you use.
Anyway I hope this as given you some ideas and if you have any suggestions for me let me know.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND STAY TUNED FOR DAILY UPDATES!